Friday, September 28, 2012

Five Favorite Things Friday

Happy Friday! It's the last Friday before October rolls in and also one day before a full moon. Enjoy your weekend and hope you enjoy this week's edition of FFTF!

Favorite Travel Picture

Last week was all about sunrises. This week, it's about sunsets! Check out this awesome sunset I captured at Brandenburg Gate, in Berlin, Germany.



Favorite Quote


Not all those who wander are lost. -- J.R.R. Tolkien


Favorite Recipe

For my Meatless Monday this week, I tweaked a recipe from allrecipes.com. This is my version of Spicy Peanut Noodles. Mmm, spicy!


My Own Spicy Peanut Noodles With Kale and Carrots

 


Favorite Story

Never let a disability get you down! Check out Moose and Maverick, abandoned two-legged puppies, who are thriving and doing just fine without all four limbs!



Favorite Random

Getting to listen to Michael Jackson's 25th special edition anniversary album during my commute. Totally Bad!

1 comment:

  1. You're always talking about them peanut noodles. I will have to try making it, finally. Sounds delish and healthy! Oh, but, I couldn't open the link to your version.

    ReplyDelete