Thursday, September 13, 2012

Taylor Gourmet: Worth the Buzz?



It's too soon for me to proclaim that this is the best Italian hoagie shop in town only after one hoagie. But, it did have a lively atmosphere (crew was great), ample selections (not too many to be confusing and hold up the line), and outside seating (always a plus on a nice day). I ordered the Cherry Street hoagie (house roasted beef, arugula, cherry pepper garlic sauce, brie). It was tasty but not over the top. With all the other selections Taylor has, I probably wouldn't repeat it any time soon. If you go and you're in the mood for sharing like I was, try the appetizer/sides sampler. It comes with stuffed peppers (thumbs up), risotto balls, mozz sticks, and fried ravioli. So for now, yes, this place gives me a good buzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment