Thursday, May 9, 2013

Tiny House, Big Bliss

And you thought your cube was small... Check out this teeny tiny house! It's only 140 square feet! Some of your closets at home are bigger than this. What I love is that the builders made this home by hand and has adjusted really nicely to living this way. Here's what the builder Malissa said about it:


Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space

Adjusting to living in a more simple and relaxed way. My husband and I were so accustomed to feeling rushed and worried in life, until we moved into our home 1.5 years ago, but the transition has been successful! We couldn't imagine being anywhere else in life!










I think it's the perfect solution to living Outside the Cube Farm. Would you trade in the rat race for this? I would!

No comments:

Post a Comment