Friday, December 7, 2012

Five Favorite Things Friday

Happy Friday! Today is the first Friday of December and there's only three more to go before 2013! Today's mission: hug someone!

Favorite Travel Picture

No matter how many times I go to Red Rocks Amphitheater in Colorado, it always makes me happy. I love it; it was an institutional part of my life in Denver and now that I no longer live there, I reminisce about all the great concerts I attended here. Put it on your bucket list to see your favorite band play here (or just go to climb the steps/seats) and add another great memory-making experience.



Favorite Quote

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. -- Albert Einstein




Favorite Recipe


It’s that time of year when you or someone you know will get sick. Are you feeling congested and want something wholesome, a make-it-at-home remedy? My lovely sis passed along this recipe:

2 cups tomato juice
2-3 cloves Garlic crushed (use more if you can) 
2 T Lemon Juice 
Hot Sauce (the more the better, so as much as you can handle)
Mix and heat.


Favorite Story


I find this fascinating: Humans living with wolves! Read the story and check out the photos of a husband and wife who lived with a wolfpack for six years!

Photo courtesy of NAT-GEO



Favorite Random

This one has been around for awhile but gosh darn it, it is cute! After you watch this, go hug someone!


No comments:

Post a Comment